Our Spa gift to you…The Summer Series
To celebrate one of our favourite times of year, we’re offering our newsletter readers an exclusive Summer Series treat: book two treatments before October and have your third as a gift from us!
To claim your gift from us, simply quote Summer Series when booking two treatments together*. To view our treatments, visit fourseasons.com/London/spa
To book, call the spa on +44 (20) 7319-5480
*This offer is valid on all treatments booked and redeemed before 30th September 2015, excluding Signature Rituals and Treatment Packages. The offer is valid when booking three of the same treatments, either to be enjoyed on the same day with friends or redeemed by the one person over three visits. Offer is strictly non-transferable to different treatments. Offer is available on treatments Monday – Thursday, dependent upon availability. ‘Summer Series Offer’ must be quoted at the time of booking, and will not be applied retrospectively. All bookings are subject to 24 hour cancellation policy, where the full treatment price will be charged if less than 24 hour notice is given. A valid credit card must be given at time of booking.
Margaret Dabbs London launches at the Spa at Four Seasons
The Spa at Four Seasons is delighted to announce that the highly-acclaimed products from Margaret Dabbs London will now be used in the range of luxurious hand and foot treatments in the Spa.
Margaret Dabbs’ Fabulous Feet collection has been an exponential success and this spring, the new Fabulous Hands collection was added to the product range, comprising a luxurious, innovative and effective range of seven hand care products.
The two ranges will be incorporated in to the Spa at Four Seasons’ existing Foot and Hand treatments to provide and even more luxurious experience for guests at the Spa. To view the range of hand and foot treatments, visit here: fourseasons.com/london/spa
About the Margaret Dabbs London range:
Fusing health and beauty, the products offer treatment remedies with anti-ageing, healing and beautifying properties for hands and nails.
Similarly to the Fabulous Feet range, the new Fabulous Hands collection features Australian Emu Oil as a key ingredient for its exceptional healing, anti-ageing and moisturising properties.
Scented with uplifting Geranium and Mandarin, this collection also contains the finest ingredients and botanical extracts including White Water Lilly, Hemp Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Wild Rose, Comfrey and Sunflower Shoot Extract, to create results-driven formulations that are a pleasure to use.
HOMMAGE: The Black Diamond treatments for Gentleman
The Spa at Four Seasons is also the perfect place for men to look after their skin and bodies, with a range of treatments designed especially for gentlemen. Using the luxurious range of HOMMAGE Black Diamond products, the team at the Spa designed exclusive deeply therapeutic massages and facial treatments to leave men feeling cleansed, rejuvenated and uplifted.
Black Diamond Facial:
An exceptional deep cleansing facial especially designed for the male complexion. Black diamond dust is combined with a rich facial cream to deeply cleanse the face, clear pores and smooth the skin. An indulging face-toning massage completes the memorable experience.
Black Diamond Back Sculpture:
A deep cleaning ‘facial’ for the back; the entire back area is thoroughly cleansed, toned, and exfoliated using the black diamond dust. A mask helps draw impurities and the treatment is finished with an oil balancing lotion.
For more information and to book visit: fourseasons.com/london/spa
The Amaranto Weekend Brunch
Every weekend, Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane offers a sumptuous range of Italian-inspired and classic international brunch dishes to guests in a relaxed and luxurious environment.
The entire Amaranto restaurant, lounge, bar and terrace in London transforms to accommodate brunch guests, who may choose between indoor seating or dining al fresco on Amaranto’s stunning terrace, weather permitting.
The menu boasts more that 50 dishes with Italian and international influences, including Occhio di bue, two organic fried eggs with nettle and truffle; waffles with orange ricotta and chocolate; pancakes with banana and hazelnut cream; traditional kedgeree; and brutto ma buono, a crusty ciabatta with warm porchetta and salsa verde.
Guests will be treated to a live Bloody Mary station, whilst a stunning Bellini trolley will provide bespoke Bellinis at the table.
For more information and to book, visit fourseasons.com/london/dining
Served from a wicker picnic hamper, the afternoon tea comprises vintage tins containing a range of sandwiches, cakes and scones designed with a British twist, evoking the warmest of British summer picnic feelings. The sandwiches include honey roast ham and English mustard; East End smoked salmon and prawn cocktail mayonnaise; cucumber and cream cheese with wasabi on cranberry bread; and organic roast chicken, sage and onion stuffing and mustard mayonnaise on onion bread.
In keeping with afternoon tea tradition, the sandwiches are accompanied by a tin of raisin and traditional scones, served warm with strawberry jam, lemon curd and thick clotted cream. To complete the classic affair, Head Pastry Chef Loic Carbonnet has created a tin of delightful treats with a classic British summer twist; Pimm’s mousse; rhubarb and custard ice cream lolly; pistachio and strawberry tartlet; chocolate and raspberry macaron; and a trifle made with seasonal fruit.
For more information and to book, visit fourseasons.com/london/dining
Exclusive Offer: A Complimentary Bellini with Brunch
Celebrate the weekend with brunch and complimentary Bellini! Throughout the summer we are exclusively offering a signature Bellini to guests ordering a two course weekend brunch.
All you have to do to receive your complimentary Bellini is quote ‘fsbrunch’ when booking or to your waiter.
To book your brunch, visit fourseasons.com/dining
The Summer Cocktail Collection
Ivan Arena, bartender at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane, has created a new collection of three delicious and refreshing summer cocktails for the warmer months, using ingredients with the taste of summer, such as a Pimm’s iced lollipop.
- The Summer Cup is a refreshing mix of classic British summer ingredients. Fresh strawberries and raspberries are muddled with basil, before being topped with crushed ice and then mixed with Tanqueray Gin, Crème de Mure, vanilla sugar, lime juice and ginger ale. The drink is finished off in spectacular British style with a Pimms No.1 iced lollipop, perfect for stirring in to the cocktail.
- Taking inspiration from the Italian influence in Amaranto, the Italian Job combines the classic combination of Aperol and prosecco with a seasonal British summer flavour, elderflower, in the form of St Germain liqueur. Mint, sugar and grapefruit juice is added to create a thirst quenching summer special.
- Amaranto’s Summery-ta is a floral take on a sunshine classic, the Margarita. Ocho tequila is mixed with hibiscus cordial, peach liqueur and lime juice before being topped with especially made rose foam and served like a martini.
For more information on Amaranto’s terrace, visit fourseasons.com/london/dining
Diary of a Londoner…Wimbledon 2015
The bar team at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane has created three new cocktails for the world-famous tennis Championship, available during the duration of the tournament, 29 June – 12 July 2015. Inspired by all things tennis, the three new cocktails have been designed to be enjoyed on the beautiful terrace at Amaranto during the warm summer months.
- The Wimbledon Cup combines two ingredients synonymous with Wimbledon and British summers; strawberries and cream. English Chase vodka is added to muddled basil leaves, elderflower liqueur, vanilla sugar and lime juice before being topped up with ginger ale and served with a side of whipped cream – perfect when combined with the strawberries in the drink, creating that authentic Wimbledon taste.
- Based on a tequila punch, The Winners’ Ball combines Ocho tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, agave syrup and pineapple juice, shaken and strained over crushed ice, creating a refreshing and fruity drink that is ideal for sunny evenings on the terrace.
- Being the only grass-court Grand Slam competition, Wimbledon is inevitably famous for its green grass, and the Tennis Field pays homage to this with a brightly colour combination of fresh apple, mint, gin and Midori. This is shaken with lime juice and sugar syrup and strained in to a martini glass with mini melon tennis balls finishing the striking drink.
For more information or to book, visit fourseasons.com/dining
Christmas Day Feast Served Throughout the Day
Chef Adriano prepares a traditional Christmas feast with all the trimmings which will be served throughout the day, with Santa bringing presents for all the children. The sumptuous four-course menu (£165 per person) will be available from 12:00 noon to 10:30 pm, with tables still available throughout the day
To view the Christmas Day Menu, click here.
Exclusive: The Omorovicza Blue Diamond Facial
Exclusive to the Spa at Four Seasons, the Omorovicza Blue Diamond Facial is a firming and brightening treatment that helps to revitalise dull, lacklustre skin. Skin fitness is restored which is essential to the youthful behaviour of skin cells.
The traditional Hungarian facial massage will accelerate the oxygenation of the skin to energise and lift, followed by chilled Derma-globes to reduce pore size, sooth redness and tone and tighten aging skin.
80 minutes /£275